POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Modelling with pov-ray? : Modelling with pov-ray? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Modelling with pov-ray?
From: aaglo
Date: 11 Oct 2006 06:55:00
Message: <web.452ccd72e12f347a2ae40bf50@news.povray.org>
Hi!
I'm not sure if this is the correct location, but I'll ask anyway.

I've seen a lot of beautiful pictures rendered with pov-ray, and some
extremely terrific ones in the hall of fame-galleries. My question
considers the complex and beautiful models out there: do people model them
"from scratch" with pov-ray text editor, or do people use some other
modelling programs or models imported from exteral sources?

I've done myself quite a lot of modelling, rendering & animating with
pov-ray, but I've never used any modelling programs or pre-made models (you
can see my work via the link in my signature).

Cheers,
aaglo

My civ3-units - modelled and animated with pov-ray:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=2036938&postcount=4